Do you want to improve as a writer? I do. Here are the things I’m currently pursuing to get better:
- Read a lot (I struggle the most with this one)
- Write regularly
- Read about writing
- Listen to writer and publishing podcasts
- Follow blogs relating to writing
- Participate in writers’ groups
- Attend writing conferences
Although improvement only creeps forward, these steps move me in the right direction. May they do the same for you.
Peter DeHaan is an author, publisher, and editor. He gives back to the writing community through this blog. Get insider info from his monthly newsletter. Sign up today!