I recently posted a series on getting started using WordPress for your blog or website. In case you missed some of them, here are the seven posts:
- Using WordPress For Your Blog: Two Options to Consider
- Getting Started with WordPress
- What’s the Difference Between a WordPress Page and Post?
- What’s a WordPress Theme?
- What’s a Widget and Why Do I Want Them on My WordPress Blog?
- What’s the Difference Between a Category and a Tag on Your WordPress Blog?
- Essential WordPress Plugins
Setting up a blog is just the first step; the next one is coming up with great content and presenting it in the best way possible. Therefore, I just completed a series on blogging, where I shared ideas on how to best use a blog once it’s set up.
Peter DeHaan is an author, publisher, and editor. He gives back to the writing community through this blog. Get insider info from his monthly newsletter. Sign up today!