Do you have questions about writing? Publishing?
Peter Lyle DeHaan has answers, which he shares in The Successful Author. With over three decades of experience as an author, blogger, freelancer, and publisher, Peter will help you on your writing journey.
On this grand adventure:
- Learn why you shouldn’t call yourself an aspiring writer.
- Uncover tips to deal with rejection.
- Expose writing advice that may not be true.
- Discover how to self-edit, get feedback, and find an editor.
- Determine if being a writer is worth the effort. (Hint: it is.)
But there’s more. In fourteen chapters, with over one hundred entries, Peter will address:
- Finding time to write
- The traditional vs indie publishing debate
- Whether or not to blog—and what to do if you do blog
- Copyrights, registration, and legal issues
- Publishing options and insights
Plus there are loads of writing tips, submission pointers, and a publishing checklist.
Don’t delay your writing journey any longer. Take the next step, and get your copy of The Successful Author.
Be inspired. Be informed. Be motivated to become the writer you’ve always dreamed of.
Peter DeHaan is an author, publisher, and editor. He gives back to the writing community through this blog. Get insider info from his monthly newsletter. Sign up today!