Read the ten most popular writing posts on Byline for the past year
As we turn the calendar from 2016 to 2017, we mark the passing of another year and with it another fifty-two weeks of blog posts here at “Byline,” where we discuss growing as a writer.
Here are the top ten posts on Byline for 2016.
- What is the One Immutable Rule of Writing?
- 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Be an Aspiring Writer
- How to Always Know What to Write
- 10 Tips to Improve as a Writer
- What to Do When You Hit the Wall
- What Are Your Writing Goals This Year?
- Why Writers Need to Develop Their Writing Style
- Do You Dream of Writing? 5 Aspiring Writer Personas to Avoid
- 6 Writing Tips to Quickly Pick-up Where You Left Off and Not Waste Time
- May is Short Story Month
Thank you for stopping by this past year. You helped show that these posts are your favorites.
Peter DeHaan is an author, publisher, and editor. He gives back to the writing community through this blog. Get insider info from his monthly newsletter. Sign up today!