Last week I shared some links to marketing articles. As we think about marketing a book, think of it like a business – because it is.
Here are some more helpful articles from My Article Archive:
- Outsourcing Your Marketing: Should You Hire Outside Marketing Help Now?
- Finding Marketing Success in Uncertain Economic Times
- Direct Marketing Strategy: Testing
- What’s Your Tagline?
- Get Your Direct-Mail Marketing Pieces Opened and Read
- The No-Money-Down Marketing Plan: Improve Your Marketshare without Spending a Penny
- Conversion! Drive Attendance to Your Seminar
- Relationship Marketing Can Help Your Business During Bad Economic Times
- Create a Giant Postcard to Market Your Business and Get Results Fast!
- Capture Clients with Words that “Hook” and Graphics that “Kick!
- Why One-Sheets are Must-Have Marketing Tools
- The Prescription for Direct Marketing Success
- Five Steps to Building an Effective Referral Network
- Ten Fantastic Ways to Add Fun to Your Flyers
- One-Sheet Says It All
- The Five Pillars of Digital Marketing
- Creating Passionate Clients: Grow Your Business with Relationship Marketing
- Permission Marketing: A Response to Do-Not-Call
- The Ten Percent Rule: an Answer to the Marketing Budget Mystery
- Trends and Tools: How to Effectively Reach Your Target Audience
See the complete list of marketing articles from My Article Archive.
Peter DeHaan is an author, publisher, and editor. He gives back to the writing community through this blog. Get insider info from his monthly newsletter. Sign up today!