Here are some more articles about branding from My Article Archive. Many come from a business perspective – and marketing our books is a business – so they are readily applicable to building an author brand. The other articles are about building a personal brand and are directly applicable:
- Reinvent Relationships with Your Customers Online
- What’s Your Tagline?
- Would You Want to Work for You?
- Personal Brand Damage Control: Eight Tips to Stay on Top at Work
- Building Your Brand For People of Color: It’s All About Trust!
- How Leaders Earn Brand-Loyalty for Life: The Top Behaviors that can Damage Personal Brand
- Brand Your Business and Launch Your Brand Online Without Losing Your Money or Your Mind
- Is Twitter Right For My Brand?
- You and Your Company: Making the Corporate Brand / Personal Brand Connection
- You Are What You Think: Face a Weak Economy with a Strong Personal Brand
- Discover your Brand Lover: Five ways to tap into your most profitable customers
- Need Employment Insurance? Master Your Personal Brand
- The Power of Cult Branding: In Search of Your Best Customer
- The Top 10 Secrets to Mastering Your Personal Brand
- Personal Branding Quiz: How are You Doing?
- Personal Branding: So Much More than the Brands You Wear
- Authentic Personal Branding
- Visual Branding Keys To Make Your Business Memorable
- Executive Presence: The “Wow” Factor that Makes Leaders Stand Out
- Is There Buzz About You? The Power of Building a Personal Brand
- How To Sell More: Value First, Brand Second
- Creating a Personal Brand
- Creating Your Personal Brand
May you experience great success as you build your author brand!
Peter DeHaan is an author, publisher, and editor. He gives back to the writing community through this blog. Get insider info from his monthly newsletter. Sign up today!