On The Media discusses books in their March 11 podcast
The March 11 episode of On The Media, titled “Print is Back, Back Again” shares an array of interesting segments on books. It’s too good not to share.
Here are the topics covered:
- Why the Publishing Industry Isn’t in Peril
- The Subversive History of Adult Coloring Books
- Why Is Amazon Opening Physical Bookstores?
- South Korea Sets its Sights on the Nobel Prize in Literature
- The Man Who Loved Books Too Much
- The Business of Books By the Foot
These segments give those who read books and write books and publish books things to celebrate, things to make us smile, and things to shake our heads over. Yet put together they salute books, book writing, and book publishing. Long live printed books.Listen to the March 11 podcast from On The Media as they focus on books. Click To Tweet
If you love books, you’ll love this episode of On The Media.
Peter DeHaan is an author, publisher, and editor. He gives back to the writing community through this blog. Get insider info from his monthly newsletter. Sign up today!
How do you view the future of printed books? Which of these segments most intrigues you? Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.