Last week I shared some links to marketing articles. As we think about marketing a book, think of it like a business – because it is.
Here are some more helpful articles from My Article Archive:
- Outsourcing Your Marketing: Should You Hire Outside Marketing Help Now?
- Finding Marketing Success in Uncertain Economic Times
- Direct Marketing Strategy: Testing
- What’s Your Tagline?
- Get Your Direct-Mail Marketing Pieces Opened and Read
- The No-Money-Down Marketing Plan: Improve Your Marketshare without Spending a Penny
- Conversion! Drive Attendance to Your Seminar
- Relationship Marketing Can Help Your Business During Bad Economic Times
- Create a Giant Postcard to Market Your Business and Get Results Fast!
- Capture Clients with Words that “Hook” and Graphics that “Kick!
- Why One-Sheets are Must-Have Marketing Tools
- The Prescription for Direct Marketing Success
- Five Steps to Building an Effective Referral Network
- Ten Fantastic Ways to Add Fun to Your Flyers
- One-Sheet Says It All
- The Five Pillars of Digital Marketing
- Creating Passionate Clients: Grow Your Business with Relationship Marketing
- Permission Marketing: A Response to Do-Not-Call
- The Ten Percent Rule: an Answer to the Marketing Budget Mystery
- Trends and Tools: How to Effectively Reach Your Target Audience
See the complete list of marketing articles from My Article Archive.